This northbound train at Bloomington in September 1954 is probably Train No. 4, the Abraham Lincoln, judging by the late-morning shadows. Power is provided by EMD E7A units Nos. 103 and 103A. Until the New York Central's Peoria & Eastern subsidiary discontinued its passenger trains in October 1957, the depot served as a union station. It was demolished by the Union Pacific in 1998.