Erected in 1907 by the Canadian Pacific's own Angus Shops in Montreal, No. 2214 shared the specifications of other members of the G1d class (later G1s). Originally numbered 1114, then 1014, she assumed her final number in 1913. This engine was retired and scrapped in 1960. We see her here at Lambton, Ontario, on October 17, 1959 in an A. B. Crompton photo provided by Tac Foley.