Canadian Pacific 4-6-4 No. 2860 was the first of the final group of "Royal Hudsons," the H1e class delivered in 1940 by Montreal Locomotive Works. Four of the semi-streamlined Hudsons have been preserved including No. 2860 which, after being displayed at the Canadian Railway Museum (Exporail) in Saint-Constant (Delson), Québec, was acquired by the Province of British Columbia and has been operational in recent years. This view shows her on display in Vancouver, British Columbia early in her second "career," and came to our Random Steam Collection through Tom Rock of T.D.R. Productions. This final H1e group were built as oil-burners; notice No. 2860's auxiliary tender providing an extra supply of fuel and water.