This postcard, acquired at an antique shop, features a Milwaukee Road publicity photo of class S-3 4-8-4 No. 265, which also survives in addition to the operating No. 261. After being displayed in Milwaukee beginning in 1956, as shown in another postcard view, the locomotive was moved to the Illinois Railway Museum where she is displayed with a lighted headlight. For a photo of her there, click here.